Tangent Spline & config.pro

Using Pro/E 2001 while in the sketcher(intent manager off) how does one constrain a spline to be tangent to another entity(ie. datum plane, presketched line, etc) I have tried by creating a strait line then connecting the spline regenterating then deleting the initial line but this seems to work only on occasion.

Where does the config.pro file go for default loading? I can't remember.

Thanks

Reply to
et2piei

Here is a tip from Synthesis Engineering Services' web site. May be what you need. They have a nice tips archive to check out, as well.

The config.pro file usually can be found in the directory which Pro/e opens when you first log on and do 'Change working directory'. This is setable on my xp system through Pro/e's shortcut properties in the 'Start in:' input box.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Use construction lines. That way you don't have to delete them.

Reply to
John Wade

Thanks for your help guys.

Reply to