Damn...missed it....

Hi Guys, Is there any place I can watch the full episode without buying it?

Reply to
JLEJONES

Episode of what?

Reply to
eyeball

just wait for the rerun in a couple of weeks. it will be rebroadcast endlessly, too.

Reply to
someone

You didn't miss much anyway. Not one of the better episodes.

Reply to
flak monkey

did we ever find out what show he was talking about?

Reply to
crw59

wrote

Still waiting with bated breath....

Doug

Reply to
Doug Wagner

on 3/8/2008 12:01 PM Doug Wagner said the following:

I think it was the last episode of "The Sopranos". :-)

Reply to
willshak

the 360 show

Reply to