Need Help finding Model Car and Truck Kits

Hello Everyone. I'm looking for Model Cars -&- Trucks in 1/72 Scale. I'd like to get several vechicles from Mid '50's thru the Mid '60's. I'm looking for a Couple Cars that will look like good Mid '50's or 60's Police Cars. I have been checking around but can't ssem yo find very much that would fit my needs here.

Can any of you please help me out here

.. Carl ..........

.
Reply to
cyberborg 4000

Unsure about civilian car models besides some European models made by MW of Poland. I do have several US and European civilian tractor trailer truck models made by ScanKit of Denmark. They do several versions of a Volvo F12 truck, a Peterbilt, Kenworth Aerodyne, and Ford Transcontinental. Rob

Reply to
RobG

Boley in the US (dealer - stuff is of course Chinese) offers a Boley

72 line of modern vehicles in 1/72 scale, and there are several British manufacturers who do 1/76 (OO scale) which are close enough such as Cararama. But finding 1950s stuff in US pattern is probably a goner. (They do make a wealth of 1950s British pattern vehicles though.)

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne