Need Help finding Model Car and Truck Kits

Hello Everyone. I'm looking for Model Cars -&- Trucks in 1/72 Scale.
I'd like to get several vechicles from Mid '50's thru the Mid '60's.
I'm looking for a Couple Cars that will look like good Mid '50's or 60's
Police Cars. I have been checking around but can't ssem yo find very
much that would fit my needs here.
Can any of you please help me out here
.. Carl ..........
.
Reply to
cyberborg 4000
Unsure about civilian car models besides some European models made by MW of Poland. I do have several US and European civilian tractor trailer truck models made by ScanKit of Denmark. They do several versions of a Volvo F12 truck, a Peterbilt, Kenworth Aerodyne, and Ford Transcontinental. Rob
Reply to
RobG
Boley in the US (dealer - stuff is of course Chinese) offers a Boley 72 line of modern vehicles in 1/72 scale, and there are several British manufacturers who do 1/76 (OO scale) which are close enough such as Cararama. But finding 1950s stuff in US pattern is probably a goner. (They do make a wealth of 1950s British pattern vehicles though.)
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne