Recall Saved Views

I know you can recall one of the many saved views by selecting the saved view icon on the main toolbar, but can you customize the keyboard or our there any hotkeys to change datum orientation quickly without having to select the saved view icon?

Reply to
SR

Mapkeys are your friends! Just create a mapkey that does exactly what you want and save it to a hotkey. Search the manuals and news group on maykeys for further help.

Tom

SR schrieb:

Reply to
Dammerl