View orientation

Is there a way to have the isometric view face the other way? The default configuration has the front plane facing to the left. I want
the front to face to the right.
Thanks,
-Martin

Martin
There is a way......go to Leonard Kikstra's web site and download his "IsoViews" macro....it will give You that and a little bit more.
http://www.lennyworks.com/solidworks /
// Krister
Martin,
You can change the view orientation. Open the part that you want to change the orientation on. Rotate the view until you have what you want as the front view. Hit the space bar to bring up the view orientation menu, select the front view, then hit the update standard views button. This will reorient your part. You can create you own views and save them with a name.
Deepak

Right. I was aware of that. However, I don't want a manually placed view but rather a numerically accurate view. Is there a way to enter a transform matrix (or whatever SW might want) in order to locate the model in space as desired? Once that is done, saving a view is a trivial excercise.
I can see how it is done with a macro. Maybe that's the only way?
-Martin

You can rotate the model by using the arrow keys. Let's say that your rotation angle is set to 15 and you want to rotate exactly 30, hit the arrow key twice. Then readjust your views. Is that what you were looking for?
WT