Saving Saved Views

Is there a way of transfering the "saved views" from one file to another? (Other than using a template?)

I've created a number of views for capturing 2D pictures for the parts manual, and I would like to keep this same viewing angle for more of the parts within the full assembly. Is there a way to do this?

Indyrose

Reply to
Rose

Boltman

Gotta love those one word responses! So, is there a way to keep mapkeys organized in the config.pro... or do you just kindof toss them in there? Someone sent me a mapkey for "Sketch" which really does reduce the hiking of the mouse around in Wildfire! I just cut and pasted the text in and it works great...

-D

Boltman wrote:

Reply to
meld_b