Section views

How do you get specified parts to show hidden lines in section views in HDR mode. It works in std views great. This is a real drag because the properties table comes up but you cant add anything to it. HELP!!

Reply to
Randy Story

Randy,

That's been broken since sometime around 2001 or maybe 2001+, I can't remember exactly. I have an SPR on it here somewhere. Please report this, since SWX doesn't seem to think this is a priority. I'm also surprised nobody in here say's much about it.

Malcontent

Reply to
Malcolm_Tempt

How do you get specified parts to show hidden lines in section views in HDR mode. It works in std views great. This is a real drag because the properties table comes up but you cant add anything to it. HELP!!

Reply to
Randy Story

also surprised nobody in here say's much

Actually, the more I think about it and the lack of bitching in the newsgroup I doubt that many users know of or use this function.

Malcontent

Reply to
Malcolm_Tempt