Batch printing saved views - Please help

We recently received some autocad 2000 files from a sister company
that contain anywhere from 10 - 30 saved views. (they used autocad as
if it were a word processor).
We have autocad 2004.
Is there an easy way to print all the saved views as a batch. I don't
want to print each page individually. We have limited autocad
experience, so I am stressing the easy part.
I would ultimately prefer to plot to a .pdf format with all the pages
in one document.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe