Batch printing saved views - Please help

We recently received some autocad 2000 files from a sister company that contain anywhere from 10 - 30 saved views. (they used autocad as
if it were a word processor). We have autocad 2004. Is there an easy way to print all the saved views as a batch. I don't want to print each page individually. We have limited autocad experience, so I am stressing the easy part. I would ultimately prefer to plot to a .pdf format with all the pages in one document.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Joe