Printing

I have 200 A4 lists in one Autocad file. Is it possible to print them all at once, so i do not have to do it with window 500 times?? Maybe, some program
wich will recognize dimensions of the same frames in the files? Is it posible?
Also, is it possible by printing to set number of print copies to one number (4 or 5 or 7), so i do not have to select number of copys always again and again. I have one project with 2000 separeted pages and i have to print him in 7 copies. That means that i must 2000 times select the "Number of copies" and set it to 7.
Thanks in advance.