Pick up Tool

I am using 25" pick up tool for hard to reach screws. Does anybody know where I can buy a longer one , 36"or so. You know the kind I mean, with 3 or 4 tongs to act as fingers. Thank you, William

Reply to
William S. Gilman

Is there any Big Lots in your area? They often have 18", 24" and 36" claw-type and flexible magnetic pick-up tools (the claw ones have three fingers to pick up things, and the magnetic ones have a magnet). I have one of each kind and size. They are good to have around. I once fished a small hose out of the bottom of my radiator using one--visibility was nill, as it was full of coolant.

You also might want to try Harbor Freight.

If you can't find one, email me. I might have one or two extra brand-new ones that I am planning to list on eBay.

Stephanie

Reply to
Stephanie