Where to Read and Reply?

Hi guys! Since AOL dropped the Newsgroups, I've been bouncing around from place to place, trying to find a good, easy way to read and reply to the R/C Groups. What do y'all recommend and use? TIA!

Dr1

Reply to
Gerald

For considerably less than $10 per month, if you pay yearly or bi-yearly, you can get great internet service and free unlimited hours plus a great newsgroup service from

I have been with them for several years. They have been so good that I kept them as a dial-up backup service when I went cable with Charter.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
The Amazing Seismo

Google should do it! Just go to Google groups and type in rec.models.rc.air. Haven't tried to reply but it's there.

Don

Reply to
Don and Marion

Click on this link:

then scroll down to rec.models.rc.air.

Reply to
Marvin

for 10 euros per year (non-binary).

I pay more at newsguy. I might switch to individual net the next time my newsguy account comes up for renewal.

I have no complaints about newsguy other than cost.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Netzero, IE, Outlook Express, and news.individual.net ( free news server, fast posts)

Mike

Reply to
Mike R