Scale Plans Part Duex

Hi,Ho

I first want to apologize for taking so long to reply. First dogs and young'ins (enough to drive ya nuts) Second I am not all that familair with google groups and how they work (used to be on AOL till they dropped all there newsgroups) Third the van ended up in the shop which had all those plans in the back. I had visited the local flying field to talk shop with some of the fellows but I found out it has been "locked down" and you need to be a member to enter (in my opinion that is pretty sad) but I understand why after hearing the reasons it has come to be that way.)

I will review all these plans, I think some are 1/4 scale and try to post a list maybe a few at a time. I don't know how to create pages and post links and all that stuff so ya'll please bear with me. I don't want to do ebay if I can help it, but we will see.

gw

Reply to
gw

We'll be waiting to see what you've got, GW! Sorry you've had such a tussle lately!

Could you also include the plans designer as well as what Skyhawk requested when you get around to posting them?

Thanks!

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Sanders