Gaugemaster/ hornby

Hi Guys

I'm fairly new to this and I'm setting up a DCC system around the Gaugemaster prodigy advance2 controller. I've been given a Hornby accessory decoder R8216 and I'm trying to make the first point motor terminals address '5'. I have tried programming on the main and program track but so far I've been unable to get anything out of this decoder.

Can anybody put done an idiot proof list for me please since I find the gaugmaster manual more than I can understand,:-(

Any help will be appreciated

Regards

Phil

Reply to
Phil Thomas

Hornby Elite manual says acc decoder should be programmed in register mode. Can you chose that mode in your system ?

cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon