Re: looking for plastic propellers for rubber power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to mention. I'm in the Ottawa, Canada area.

Hi, > > I'm in a model airplane crisis. I am doing a workshop showing children how > to fly rubber powered planes but I don't have enough of those red plastic > propellers. > > Sorry for a cross post but I am aware that the kinds of stores that carry > what I'm looking for also carry RC planes and/or RC cars. > > I desperately need some propellers. Or some mechanism of making them that is > really easy. I know the whole business of strapping the balsa onto a coke > can but that particular technique might be a bit much for younger children. > > I'm looking for a store that has them. If anyone sees them or has any that > they can sell, please contact me! > > I know I can "contact the local" hobby store, but I've done all that. I've > been phoning around and I can't seem to find any. Everywhere I've found has > them on "back order" with no known fulfilment date. > > So if you see them please tell me the store where you saw them so I can > attempt to telephone them and have them sent over. > > The Sig 5 inch (or 5.5 inch) is great. I'll also settle for the Peck > Polymers or the Guillows as well. The Peck is the best but they don't ship > with the plastic thing that you stick on the front of the plane to hold it > in place as far as I know. > > There are pictures of all these at: >

You have to register at that site to see them (or just email me and I'll > send you the pictures). > > > Darcy > Ottawa: 613.563.4444 extension 8 > snipped-for-privacy@7S7i7t7e7w7a7r7e7.com > > If you want to email me, please remove the 7's from my email. > > >
Reply to
Darcy

Sounds like the ones used in the AMA Delta Dart kits for kids. Try Midwest here:

Jeff Bean

Reply to
Jeff Bean

Is Peck Polymers still in business? They sold a number of items for small, rubber-powered aircraft. Do a Google search for them.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee