stock up for winter projects (Ottawa area)

I am getting rid of everything. I have lots of hardware. Its all new as it was for last winters projects which I didn't complete.

Piles of dubro stuff: horns wheels tanks switch mounts

glue filler paint

Its mostly posted at

. Just register and I'll approve you right away.

Call 563-3634 and leave a message for Darcy or email (but remove the X's from the email before sending).

Reply to
me

Your going to make me register on your site just to look at what YOU want to sell?

As an old curmudgeon who makes no apology for his misanthropy, I don't think so...

Reply to
w4jle

Jump through enough hoops and you'll end up the victim of a Darcy spam-a-thon. I'd bet on it.

He runs both siteware.com and calmdays.com and there's absolutely no reason why he couldn't just plainly post the pictures and list of stuff on one of his sites unless he has an alternative agenda. Sheesh. He couldn't even give you an area code to go with that phone number or mention that he's got an 800 number too.

Reply to
Warren May

I was wondering about that. He wants us to think that he's just a lil' ol' modeler with stuff to sell but he's really in the business. To me, that's dishonesty to the max so screw him. Keep getting the word out about him.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

What we need is a sacrificial lamb who's willing to register and see what he's REALLY up to and then tell everyone else. Any volunteers????

Reply to
Joe D.

You can also contact me directly. The site is just for convenience.

Reply to
me

I'm intending on selling my stuff to people in the Ottawa area.

Notice the word Ottawa in the title.

The 1800 number is for the business not for my personal use.

Read the ad, people can contact me directly or they can go to the site.

Reply to
me

ok ok i bit the hook a few days ago and now i get about 10+ emails a day!

think this is just a fluke??

i dont know (and im not opening any of the mail!).

my mail is filtered so i only get what I want..

take your chances

Reply to
ed

Yeah, noticed that. Difficult to tell where you stop and siteware/calmdays/hourglass starts... your name is the only one to be found on any of your sites (except for poor Lisa who looks like she's freezing to death in Saskatoon), and since both numbers are front and center on the siteware homepage it's also hard to tell why one would be for "personal" use yet the other one isn't. The site is lite and fluffy, full of marketing doublespeak and technobabble, and offers nothing of substance.

All this aside, you're certainly going about an "everything must go" sale in the most awkward way possible and regardless whether it's legit or not you're going to find a lot of reluctance from potential purchasers using such a method... including me.

Reply to
Warren May

I'm very well known in the area, I have already sold about 3/4 of the stuff which amounts to about 7500

The

site ads a lot of value to the area.

I've been running it as a volunteer for quite some time now.

Reply to
me