piles of stuff for sale (Ottawa Canada area)

I'm getting out of the hobby.

I am down to the following planes for sale:

1) GP Giles 202, .91 Surpass, Futaba (Excellent condition and operational)

2) GP Cap 232 (.40) 1/2 built.

I'm down to these engines:

.049 Baby Bee .049 Tee Dee (with tank-mount) .10 LA blue OS (new) .15 LA blue OS (new) .45 Rossi with pipe (new) .63 YS AC (new) .91 OSSurpass (excellent condition) .91 YS AC (new)

1.08 FSR (new with muffler)

I have lots of:

-chargers

-propellers

-glue

-dubro hardware

-other hardware

-wheels

-tanks

a) You can email me but remove the X's from my email.

b) My phone is 563-3634.

c) I keep up to date lists of my stuff for sale at

me