Piles of stuff for sale (Ottawa Canada area)

Hi All,

I'm getting out of the RC Hobby.

I have many engines, receivers, servos, a Kyosho Sensation, a GP Giles, chargers, field kits and much more.

Please contact me to get a detailed list by removing the X's from my email address. You can also see pictures and detailed lists at

Darcy

Reply to
me

I'd love to see your stuff at the calmdays.com site but you didn't provide an I.D. & password required to access it!

Reply to
jeboba