lots of stuff for sale (getting out of hobby in Ottawa Canada area)

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting out of the Hobby.

I have many engines, receivers, servos, a Kyosho Sensation, a GP Giles, chargers, field kits and much more.

Please contact me to get a detailed list by removing the X's from my email address. You can also see pictures and detailed lists at

Darcy

049 Baby Bee .049 Tee Dee (with tank-mount) .10 LA blue OS (new) .15 LA blue OS (new) .40 SF (older motor but in excellent condition) .45 Rossi with pipe (new) .63 YS AC (new) .91 OSSurpass (excellent condition) .91 YS AC (new) 1.08 FSR (new with muffler)
Reply to
me