Out of memory error

When editing hole features, I sometimes get the following error. The only solution seems to be to reboot the computer. Any thoughts on how to address this? I'm running SW2006 SP5.0 but have seen this error come up in several SP's now.

"Out of memory or other error trying to initialize data source from standards file "C:\Program Files\SolidWorks\data\Default.mbd"

followed soon after by: "Unable to setup valid profile configuration"

Thanks in advance! -Scott

Reply to
tritonlogging

It sounds like your database is corrupted. Either rename or delete it and SolidWorks will recreate it next time it starts. This should clear up this issue.

Reply to
Jeff