Toolbox problem!

We have a shared toolbox on our network and after upgrading two machines to SW2006 SP3.1 from SW2005 SP5.0, one of the machines cannot access the toolbox. The errors on startup of the Toolbox addin are: "Unable to setup profile 'Default Profile' due to the following error:" [OK] "Unable to setup a valid profile configuration"[OK] "Unable to setup profile 'Default Profile' due to the fol]owing error:" [OK] "Unable to setup a valid profile configuration"[OK] Both machines are setup with the toolbox.ini folder pointing to the correct network shared folder using the "\\(server name)\solidworks\toolbox" format I have also tried using the mapped format "s:\solidworks\toolbox"

Reply to
RaceBikesOrWork

Close SolidWorks Start Menu>Run Regedit HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Solidworks Rename to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Solidworks_old re-open SolidWorks.

You will loose your user settings but it should fix the problem.

Disclaimer "ALWAYS USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN EDITING THE REGISTRY"

Reply to
CS