RC CAR 1:1 Crasy

if god invented the RC system, he forgot to say the rules about how to use it ! see this, they are crasy I tell you.

-- Yours: Thomas Scherrer OZ2CPU

Thomas Scherrer

Geeze! I that server on dail-up?

Reply to
Dirtnap

well it is on the other side of the planet....

Reply to
tater schuld

Same side of the planet for me, but I gave up waiting!

Reply to
David Smith

Try instead. I was able to download the movie there in just under 2 minutes.

Reply to
Always Lurking

Nah, lost interest now, it's only a car, anyway!

Reply to
David Smith