How to fuel a lazy bee

I happen to have a lazy bee, but cant figure out how to fuel it, what fuel to use, and how to get it up and flying. It seems to be a very standard model, although I have no idea what model it actually is, (since it's been handed down to me, without any instructions whatsoever). It seems to have a small pinhole on one side of the nose. Any help on the matter would be of great help.

Cheers, Abhishek.

Reply to
Abhishek Bapna

The best thing you can do for yourself and the plane is to find a local club and let them instruct you on the nuances of RC flight. If you don't, when you learn how to fuel and start your Lazy Bee, you will have about a 30 second flight terminating in a nasty crash. (I've seen way too many of these from people who thought this was easy.) This is such a fun hobby that I'd hate to see you out a plane without being able to enjoy it.

Jim W

Reply to
Black Cloud

Reply to
Brad

Just be happy you did not also got fuel, glow and starter equip with the plane, then this posting would have been "see my 10 sec flight and crash video" We are sorry to say, it looks easy, but it is not at all !!

To all first timers and beginners: ALWAYS visit a club, before flyning anything.

Yours Thomas Scherrer

Thomas Scherrer