Download and try the Demo Version of RC-AirSim v1.0 for free!

The Demo Version of RC-AirSim v1.0, the radio controlled model aircraft flight simulator, is available for free download from:

RC-AirSim v1.0 simulates flight and ground handling very realistically and is perfect for someone who is learning to fly R/C aircraft. It is also useful for seasoned R/C pilots who want to keep their skills current between trips to the flying field.

The Demo Version is free, please give it a try! The Demo Version has 3 aircraft and allows 5 minutes of flying each time the program is run. The Demo Version does not expire.

The upgrade to the Registered Version of RC-AirSim v1.0 is currently being offered at the special price of $8.95! The Registered Version of RC-AirSim v1.0 has 6 aircraft and allows unlimited flying time.

Happy Flying,

-Tim Fabricated Reality Software

Tim at Fabricated Reality Software

Thanks for the info. I have just tryed it.. looks worse than the FREE FMS but the feeling is more realistic. and the frame rate nice even in hi res the 3D engine rocks. The FMS have I guess about 30 free models to download and install, so think I stick to that a little while more.. but when RC-AirSim is free and unlimited, and have same free downloadable models I will change for sure to get the better feeling. OK I have Easy-Fly and RC-Pilot installed also but they are too buggy for me, craches and lockups.. however the RC-AirSim seems free of bugs so far after my testing, nice installer and nice download size. Keep up the good work

Thomas Scherrer OZ2CPU

"Tim at Fabricated Reality Software" skrev i en meddelelse news:aWnGb.18235$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

Reply to
Thomas Scherrer

Full of bugs. Could not get the parkflier to turn. Most of the time it just tumbled on the ground.

Throttle did not work so you could not land.

Reply to
Pete Christensen

Sounds like you did not set up your controller correctly, as opposed to "bugs". The Slowmowatt park flyer has no ailerons, so if you did not have your rudder mapped correctly, then you wouldn't be able to turn this model.

Reply to
Tim at Fabricated Reality Software

That fixed it. However every once in a while the plane as it sits on the ground will start to tumble.

news:mAMGb.533064$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

Reply to
Pete Christensen

Lowering your graphics resolution should help this problem.

in

in

realistically

Reply to