Download and try the Demo Version of RC-AirSim v1.0 for free!

The Demo Version of RC-AirSim v1.0, the radio controlled model aircraft
flight simulator, is available for free download from:

RC-AirSim v1.0 simulates flight and ground handling very realistically and
is perfect for someone who is learning to fly R/C aircraft. It is also
useful for seasoned R/C pilots who want to keep their skills current between
trips to the flying field.
The Demo Version is free, please give it a try! The Demo Version has 3
aircraft and allows 5 minutes of flying each time the program is run. The
Demo
Version does not expire.
The upgrade to the Registered Version of RC-AirSim v1.0 is currently being
offered at the special price of $8.95! The Registered Version of RC-AirSim
v1.0 has 6 aircraft and allows unlimited flying time.
Happy Flying,
-Tim
Fabricated Reality Software

Tim at Fabricated Reality Software
Thanks for the info. I have just tryed it.. looks worse than the FREE FMS but the feeling is more realistic. and the frame rate nice even in hi res the 3D engine rocks. The FMS have I guess about 30 free models to download and install, so think I stick to that a little while more.. but when RC-AirSim is free and unlimited, and have same free downloadable models I will change for sure to get the better feeling. OK I have Easy-Fly and RC-Pilot installed also but they are too buggy for me, craches and lockups.. however the RC-AirSim seems free of bugs so far after my testing, nice installer and nice download size. Keep up the good work
Thomas Scherrer OZ2CPU

"Tim at Fabricated Reality Software" skrev i en meddelelse news:aWnGb.18235$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
Reply to
Thomas Scherrer
Full of bugs. Could not get the parkflier to turn. Most of the time it just tumbled on the ground.
Throttle did not work so you could not land.
Tim at Fabricated Reality Software wrote in message news:aWnGb.18235$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
Reply to
Pete Christensen
Sounds like you did not set up your controller correctly, as opposed to "bugs". The Slowmowatt park flyer has no ailerons, so if you did not have your rudder mapped correctly, then you wouldn't be able to turn this model.
"Pete Christensen" wrote in message news:mAMGb.533064$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
Reply to
Tim at Fabricated Reality Software
That fixed it. However every once in a while the plane as it sits on the ground will start to tumble.
Tim at Fabricated Reality Software wrote in message news:VR0Hb.20424$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
news:mAMGb.533064$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
Reply to
Pete Christensen
Lowering your graphics resolution should help this problem.
"Pete Christensen" wrote in message news:KA2Hb.538367$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
in
in
realistically