Merry Christmas...

At this holy and happy time of the year we at CustomCut Lettering & Gfx. wish to thank all our friends and customers for another successful year of decorating models for flyers all over the globe...

For the duration of the holiday season our AMA special is now priced at only $10.00 ppd., and qty. has been increased to (10) or more names or number series'. If you've never used prespaced vinyl lettering, this is a perfect opportunity for you to see how easy and inexpensive it can be to make your new Xmas ARF (or any other model) stand out from the crowd. You'll not be disappointed...

Email from our site for a quote and a .jpg proof of your needs...

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Fulmer

Bill

Question for you. I need some early WWII US insignia.

Insig blue circle about 2 3/4" dia, white 5 pointed star and a red ball in the center of the star.

Can you make this up and give me a ballpark cost/delivery etc?

Many thanks.

Brian Allen

Reply to
Brian W. Allen