Low cost graphic offer

Hi, Guys...

Those of you that use my products will realize this for what it is, and those that haven't, well, this is a great way to find out what prespaced vinyl lettering is all about...

This is a short time offer to help me from wasting a bunch of good vinyl. Without going into a lot of detail, I'm doing several production runs of a special nature, that leave a good bit of open space on the vinyl. I do not like wasting good vinyl, so I want to use the space, but at the same time, I do not wish to add to the cost of the production run by investing a lot of extra time in it.

I can handle 2" lettering quickly..., but smaller stuff uses too much time and is more costly; so what I'm offering is (10) each of the SAME 2" tall name or number series of REASONABLE length, all of the SAME color, and in the SAME font.... (Oh, yeah... REASONABLE size is what will FIT in the space I have to fill...)

The info I need is what you want your 2" lettering to read, what FONT you wish to use, and what STANDARD color you wish (NO Silver, Gold or Chrome).

Cost is a flat $10.00, postpaid in the USA. Bear in mind this lettering must be able to be fit into a 9 X 12 envelope. Some script lettering CANNOT be folded to fit without risking a kink. This would then require shipment by Priority Mail, for which I must charge $5.00 to cover postage and a special trip to the post office.

Thx,

Bill

Bill Fulmer