Field Table Design

Does any one have or know where I can get plans or a design for a R/C Field Table? Preferably with aircraft hold down ability. Pls contact me on or off list .

Allan

snipped-for-privacy@cloud9.net

Reply to
Allan Schneider

It was carried in AMA's Model Aviation a year or so ago - maybe a bit longer. You can order reprints from

tables are great and have appeared in quantity at club fields all over Florida. They offer a major step in safety of starting and handling your models

-- Red Scholefield Safety Coordinator AMA District V

Reply to
Red Scholefield

As a follow up to Red's post, the article I believe you want was published in Model Aviation, August 2002 (p.66) titled "Club Field Safety Benches," Joe Di Prima and Charlie Meyer authors. Note this bench has upright posts to prevent forward movement of the aircraft. However, one might still want to use some type of restraint/tiedown for the tail just in case your engine were to start running backwards.....ahem.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce

Were you looking for a foldup table??

Reply to
jim breeyear

It was also published in RCM&E Feb 2003. I have it in .pdf format if anyone wants it. Also a good picture at

-- Red Scholefield Safety Coordinator AMA District V

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Try Meroke Radio Control Club. Plans on their site.

Tom

Reply to
Judy Bubb

Ahhh - that's what we needed - thanks, Tom

-LeeH

---------- Judy Bubb wrote:

Reply to
Lee Hopper

hmmm, WHERE on their site. I can't find it! NICE WEB SITE THOUGH!

Reply to
Jim Slaughter