Design Table Problem

I have a design table that is linked to an external spreadsheet, in the same folder as the part file. I am trying to use generic designations like "=[BasicSki.xls]Base!B3" in the design table, so when I move the folder with the excel and part file in it, all the links work. The problem I am having is that SolidWorks seems to update with file path. so when I try to move the file it now says "='C:\My Documents\[BasicSki.xls]Base'!B3". Does anyone know how to set relative file paths in design tables so they stay relative?

Daniel Malmrose snipped-for-privacy@u.washington.edu

Daniel Malmrose