Design Table & Drawings

I'm trying to create a drawing with multiple configurations using a design table and am having a few issues. Most likely trivial for expert users.

First, when I import the dimensions, they come in with the dimension and the name. How do you toggle which one you want to see - the dimension or the name; not both?

When using the design table, it creates names like "Stock_Dia@Sketch1". I do not want to see this name on the drawing or in the table I place on the drawing. I would rather see "Dim A", or whatever I choose it to be. How can this be accomplished? I can edit the name on the sketch dimensions, but then the link to the design table is lost.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Jaeger