Re: "Very Significant"

I have decided to always have Qtips in both of my ears.

This way it PROVES that I do have something between my ears!

wittle'jon wittle'jon

Iamasshole, CA

How does it feel to be so wrong and so far removed from what is really > needed you worthless P.O.S.? > >
> Jon Banquer > San Diego, CA
Reply to
jon.banquer

On Apr 22, 6:44=A0pm, jon_banquer wrote: How do I feel to be so wrong and so far removed from what is really needed? I'm just a worthless P.O.S.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banqueer

On Apr 22, 8:14=A0pm, jon_banquer wrote: How do I feel to be so wrong and so far removed from what is really needed? I'm just a worthless P.O.S.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banqueer