delta wing plans

Hi I'm looking for on line delta wing plans for .40-.60 engines Tnx

Reply to
Dany

Free Plan. Mini Kangaroo A 36" span super-fast delta design for 4 function R/C and .40 size engines, designed by Graham Dorschell ...

refer to Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links
section = " Plans"

Aeromaniacs - Free downloads (88+) Aeropic : RC planes and PIC based electronics Airborne Magazine Plans Home Page Airplane model plans - Maryjo3. Airplane 3 - views by Eduardo Andrew Donatelli's RC Aircraft Balsa Dust_ Free Plans Balsa USA (Plans available separately) Ben Buckle. Vintage & Old timer. Bob's Aircraft Documentation - Foto Packs and 3-Views Brian Taylor Plans Chuck Cunningham's SkyMaster Industries! Cleveland Model & Supply Co., Inc. Eduardo's Three view drawings and aircraft markings. Electro Flight - plans for Depron EP models Flying Saucer, Beer mat, Stop Sign, Superman, Vroom Hilda etc - Email Alan T. direct for jpegs. Free plans - download plans for EP, GP & fun models Hand Launched Gliders (free flight) free plans and information Hydro-Foam - the flying hydroplane. (hovercraft, aircraft, boat or car?).

*** Ivan's Plans - EP model aircraft and Flying Boats Jetex - many original plans for jetex powered models Jetex Plans - Jetex PAA-Loader 150 / Jetmaster (Fixed Wing Aircraft) Model Aircraft Plans Model Airplane News - Plans & Reviews. Model Airplane Plans - Allen Hunt modelflying.co.uk - model flying on the web Model Flying Machines Mr Aerodesign Petes Vintage Model Aircraft Plans Pica (Plans available separately) Plans , Videos, and Books...- Autogyros etc. Planos R/C R/C Electric Flight Projects - free pictorials. R_C Plane Reviews - Model Reviews, R_C Links, Pictures RCmodelingplans.tk - Planes, Boats, Heli project. RC Models in Russia RCM Plans Listing Plans and Aviation links Servicios de modelismo naval SIG Mfg. Co., (Plans available separately) Simple Plastic Plastic aircraft design - SPAD - corroflute. The Plan Page (Old plans and magazine articles - Downloads) Thomdas Delgatto's 3 view model page Traplet.com Traplet - Marine Modelling Wing Scale R_C Airplane Plans Wendell Hostetler Plans Wind and Wave Models - free flight & Glider kits_plans X List Model Plans Argus_Nexus_MAP

A large selection of plans with many Delta amongst them, especially under RCM regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Bruce Thorpe Engineering is selling a full kit of their Delta Vortex model. It will fly satisfactorily on a .61.

I doubt you could build your own from plans any cheaper than his very reasonably priced kit. I bought one a while back. It appears to be a bargain of a kit and it has a great reputation for flying well.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Nemo

Try

he has a great plan for a 86inch delta running a 46 engine.

Reply to
The Raven

From what I've read, The configuration requires a lot of tail weight to balance. Is that your experience?

Reply to
Marlowe

I can't find its site in google can you mail it ??

Reply to
Dany

I misspelled Jack's last name. It is Tharpe, not Thorpe. A good friend of mine has the last name of Thorpe, also a Jack. My apology.

To answer another question in the newsgroup, my Delta Vortex is still in the box. But I do recall reading about the nose heavy condition. This would appear to be something to expect with a pure delta planform.

This nose heaviness really isn't a problem since one can move the flight battery toward the rear and eliminate the need for "tail weight". Need more weight? Use a larger/heavier battery. One can never have too many electrons on board.

Go to:

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Nemo

kit is 125, or you can buy the plans for 30 to build from scratch.

On one of the pages, the tail weight issue is addressed. One alternative mentioned, by Bruce, is moving the firewall back and relocating the battery and radio gear.

Reply to
Carrell

Hi,

I'm building this one :

Carrell a écrit :

Reply to
ML

Reply to
Dany

Sorry, try

The subject of large deltas came up at the field today and I realised I had incorrectly pluralised the URL.

Reply to
The Raven

There's also the Diamond Dust

Geoff Sanders