Glider wing plans

Hi All,

I am trying to fine plans to built a replacement wing for my glider.

I have contacted the disturber but they do not have the plans for the wing.

So I am asking this group if you know where I can order online a wing plan for the glider that I have.

I have EASY ORIOLE glider which has an 1.6m wing.

If you know of site please reply to this posting.

Thanks

Reply to
Chris H