RCM & E Magazine article

I was wondering if someone who has a collection of these mags would look up
a free plan in one of the editions, the plan was for an electric Eastbourne
Monoplane, I have the plan but mislayed the mag somewhere, I need to know
the date of the magazine, for sure its more than a year ago
cheers Wayne
Reply to
Wayina
You can contact the designer direct for that one.
I don't like giving out either my or anyione else e-mail address in pubklic, but the designer is Peter Rake IIRC, and the best way to contact him is to go to the Ezone -
- and register, and use the PM facility.
Hmm... I have been through all my backl issues of QEFI and RCM&E and I can't find an Eastbourne monoplane in any of them. The only one is the Blackburn monoplane in RCM&E Nov 2002, from Alex Whittaker.. but Peter Rake definitely has a speed 400 Eastbourne plan available.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
There's an Eastbourne Monoplane kit that one can buy from Hobby Lobby. I have on that's about 40% completed. A nice kit, though takes a bit of time to build, lots of little balsa pieces, have almost forgot what those are like.
Regards,
Adam
Reply to
Adam C. Johnson
You are right on, the plan is designed by Peter Rake, so it would have to be an English mag and I can only get RCM & E , will have to wait and see, thanks for all your help cheers Wayne
Reply to
Wayina
Most plans from English mags have the date and a copyright printed on them - especially if they are "Free" plans.
Is there any evidence of this on your Eastbourne Monoplane?
I must admit that I don't remember this one and I have subscribed to RCM&E for some years.
You could always e-mail the magazine now published by Highbury Leisure - www. modelflying.co.uk
HTH
Malcolm.
Reply to
Malcolm Fisher
Thanks Malcolm The problem solved, it was a plan from AMI mag, have spoken to the designer Cheers Wayne "
Reply to
Wayina