thunderbirds magazine article

Does anyone here remember an article in either FSM or Scale Models magazine in
the 80s about building all the planes of the Thunderbirds in 1/72? It was
probably in FSM as I believe it was written by Paul Boyer.
I am doing the Hasegawa T-birds T-33 and have been thinking about that article
for two days but can't remember it and no longer have my older mags to check.
Thanks for any help.
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
Er, would that be Thunderbird 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6?
:) Danny
Reply to
Danny Stone
ummmm that would be the thunderbirds USAF :-P
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
Go to the FineScale Modeler website and search their index:
I remember this article but don't remember which issue it was in.
Martin
Reply to
Martin
I tried that first but most of the articles listed under Thunderbirds were about Nascar :-P Perhaps the title didn't include the t-birds? oh well thank you anyway
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
I like 2 6 is a Tiger Moth I think
Reply to
Xbase Person (Please note spammers email address used)