thunderbirds magazine article

Does anyone here remember an article in either FSM or Scale Models magazine in the 80s about building all the planes of the Thunderbirds in 1/72? It was probably in FSM as I believe it was written by Paul Boyer. I am doing the Hasegawa T-birds T-33 and have been thinking about that article for two days but can't remember it and no longer have my older mags to check. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Er, would that be Thunderbird 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6?

:) Danny

Reply to
Danny Stone

ummmm that would be the thunderbirds USAF :-P

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Go to the FineScale Modeler website and search their index:

I remember this article but don't remember which issue it was in.

Martin

Reply to
Martin

I tried that first but most of the articles listed under Thunderbirds were about Nascar :-P Perhaps the title didn't include the t-birds? oh well thank you anyway

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I like 2

6 is a Tiger Moth I think
Reply to
Xbase Person (Please note spammers email address used)