Looking for BTE Delta Vortex kit(NIB)

Greetings, Does anyone here have a NIB Delta Vortex kit they want to sell?

Thanks, Art

Reply to
Art K6KFH

Try

That's Bruce's website. You can go directly to the source. Let us all know how it comes out. Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48

I recently exchanged emails with Bruce regarding the Delta Vortex. He's out of DV kits right now. He's concentrating on the Super Flyin King, Venture

60, and his jet. He's pretty much a one man company, so some things go on the back burner. He has no idea when the DV will be back. Cermark does sell an ARF version that has been blessed by Bruce.

Carrell

Reply to
Carrell

What can you tell me about your e-flight conversion of the Venture 60. I've got a kit on the shelf and was thinking of the same conversion. What motor/battery/prop setup did you go with? Did you do any structural mods? What kind of performance do you get with it? Thanks in advance.

-- Steve Wachowski Rockledge, Florida

Reply to
Steve Wachowski

Check out this link.

If you still have more questions, let me know. I built the "E" version of the Venture 60 and it flies great. At full throttle on takeoff it doesn't even roll, it just goes up. Right now I'm running it on 20 4/5FAUP cells which cost me around $90 and I get a little over 9 minutes flying with throttle management. Good luck with yours.

Art

Reply to
Art K6KFH

Hmmm... If somebody would publish some measurements on the Delta Vortex, the original poster might be able to build his own. It's a wing, so it should be fairly easy to build from scratch with balsa, cut from foam, or even folded from some Coroplast. I have a number of .40 and .46 engines looking for homes and would like to try my hand at a .40 size Delta Vortex-like model.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

If you're interested in cutting your own parts, you could email Bruce and see if you can buy the plans and manual.

Carrell

Reply to
Carrell