WANTED: NIB Hangar 9 Clipped Wng Taylorcraft

Anyone out there have a NIB Hangar 9 Clipped Wing Taylorcraft that they would be willing to sell?

thanks,

Terry

Reply to
Low Pass

If you want, I can check with a local hobby shop....

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

Hi Jerry,

I think Phil Giesiking still has several squirreled away somewhere.

-- Ercoupe E

this thread:

Ercoupe Ed

I'm sure he does! How does he manage to do that anyway????

Jerry

Reply to
tailskid2