Government Website for RGD

Don, thought you and possibly other H-D riders might appreciate this:

Sample firewall message (text obtained from

High Plains Thumper

High Plains Thumper wrote in news:Xns968E5F0BBAA48hpt@216.168.3.44:

Oops! Thought I was in rec.motorcycles, sorry.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

Let me tell you about my Spagthorpe 3-stroke aircraft model aircraft engine...

Reply to
John Miller

That would be better than discussing H-D, although I am a big fan of theirs.

I had a Spagthorpe .60 3-stroke some years ago. Put a prop on it and tried to flip the prop. Dang thing rotated 3/4 of a revolution and locked up solid. Still don't know why.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Yep, shoulda been 1.5 revolutions. DOH!

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

John Miller wrote in news:daorje$prd$ snipped-for-privacy@n4vu2.nvu.com:

I heard Spagthorpe is now licensing their technology with China.

Also jest curious, will a Lifan 100 cc pull a quarter scale? Just think, no need for variable pitch prop, you can shift gears with retract channel. But with the 100 lb weight, it would pro'ly fly like a Spagthorpe.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper