more info for the Marquete Redi-Arc

my husband just acquired this plz more info on what we have hear. it's a Marquette Redi-Arc model 32w bright red. and could some one tell how to post it's pic for you'll to view? thx, amawenger

Reply to
amawenger

I'm not quite sure what a Redi-Arc is -- possibly a welder?

But as to how to post an image -- *don't* post to the newsgroup. Instead, visit the dropbox

click on the [how to use the Dropbox ] bar, and read how to submit the photos via e-mail.

*Please* -- avoid file names which are problems for various computers. Keep the names limited to letters, numbers, and hyphens '-' or underscores '_'. Those should be safe for any system. Spaces ' ', ampersands '&' and lots of other special characters can be problems for users of other systems than you are using.

And be sure to include a ".txt" file explaining what the photos are of, and why you are posting them (e.g. for information about the equipment, or to show off a gloat, or whatever.)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

hey,don , thank you for the repy and info to post pic's . and yes i was refering to an old old welder. i will go to the drop box to post several pic's. i have found out that this company has been bought up by Lincoln Electric. mrs wenger

Reply to
amawenger

Glad that I was able to help, there.

One thing that I forgot to mention is that once you have the images there and confirmed (sometimes they are held up for anti-virus checking, if they fail some automatic tests, and sometimes there is a name collision between what you ask for and what someone else has already asked for, so yours (if the later) has to be renamed).

Once you know that they are there, post the file names and the dropbox URL itself (since not everybody remembers it, and since new users won't know where it is without that).

O.K. That is a start.

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

i posted 1 text and 4 pic's , but when i search for them by title {redi-arc 1,2,3,,or 4 },i'm unable to find any of them did they post? mrs wenger

Reply to
amawenger
[ ... ]

Hmm ... strange. Did you send them as attachments, or inline by any chance? Attachments should be the only way which will work.

The only really recent ones (I tried the sort-by-date option) don't include them -- but there is a strange one called "four_guys_in_a_tub.jpg" with no accompanying explanation.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols