Don't complain about your cramped work area!

My niece just set up a home page for me with a few old pictures. This is where I started into metalworking a few years ago, in a ground floor apartment dining room. I recently moved to a house and am in the process of setting up a shop in the garage for welding and fabrication, and in the basement for machining etc.

Just a few pictures of my lathe setup, tig welder setup and home made grinder. Once I learn to maintain the sight and find the time, I have numerous projects which I will photograph and add.

John

Reply to
""jrs"

Sorry about the last post Doug, don't know how I screwed up.

My niece just set up a home page for me with a few old pictures. This is where I started into metalworking a few years ago, in a ground floor apartment dining room. I recently moved to a house and am in the process of setting up a shop in the garage for welding and fabrication, and in the basement for machining etc.

Just a few pictures of my lathe setup, tig welder setup and home made grinder. Once I learn to maintain the sight and find the time, I have numerous projects which I will photograph and add.

John substitute mountain for hugehill to respond direct.

Reply to
""jrs"

I am truely impressed. My small basement now seems like a mansion. I found the picture on the wall a nice touch.

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne