FS-250 amp AC/DC Squarewave 1ph TIG welder

I posted this on Craigslist as well. (Anyone here gets a better deal).
250 Amp TIG/Stick welder - $2200 OBO (Taft, California, near
Bakersfield)
250 Amp Tig/Stick welder complete and ready to use
Airco 250 AC/DC Heliwelder V "Squarewave"
Complete with good Binzel chiller, near new Tig WP-20 (250 amp) liquid
cooled torch 15+ feet of newish hoses, on a wheeled card with bottle
storage.(will hold two bottles)
Includes Stick electrode holder (so you can stick weld), ground clamp,
Argon regulator and Ill toss in some electrodes, holders and some
extra cups.
Works great as a steel or aluminum welder and has the square wave
option with controls to modify the arc for different weldments. Will
weld as low as 5 amps and does a nice job on sheet metals or up to 1"
Not a fancy machine, (transformer based) Ive got welders with programs
etc etc..but it does a very nice job as a general basic tig/stick
machine. And of course..it was made by ESAB and badged as an Airco.
220/440 volt SINGLE phase, so you can run it in your garage.
Cart has a tabletop suitable for Tig welding, storage drawers of
electrode/cups etc etc (Im sure I can find some storage and include
it)
Its in good operating condition, and good cosmetic condition (but
dusty..shrug)
Call me, come on over and Ill put a bottle on it and you can check it
out.
Ive got several Tig machines and while I love this machine. I need the
space and the cash for other projects.
I work in So. Cal, but am generally home Sat-Monday.
It weighs about 600 lbs, but I do have a forklift to load in your
pickup or on your trailer.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
neties
I think about that?
Does it come with a floating meth lab/sailboat?
Reply to
jon_banquer

Site Timeline