saito 4 stokes best price

now that u guys made me a huge saito 4 stroke fan,......thank you much....were can i get the best deal on buying them?since for some un godly reason tower hobbies dont sell um, good goin tower

Reply to
shawn

Do a google search for Saito Engines. I did and got too many hits to list. Horizon Hobby is the distributor, you can go to their web page and find a dealer probably. You can also check ebay, but be careful because someone could sell you a worn out engine and you thinking your getting a good one.

Reply to
Vance Howard

horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/products/saito.asp

If that doesn't work

then go to SAITO button at bottom left

tippy

Reply to
tippy

============================================= Best prices I've seen are at Chief, through their "email specials".

Type in your email address and click 'send it to me'.

Reply to
Carrell

I like the picture of the MDS engine with the carb rotated so that the needle is facing the prop! Not like it is ever going to be a danger, though! ;^)

Paul McIntosh

Best price for a Sato is Chief Aircraft.

W4JLE

I purchased both of the Saito .30s NIB (new in box) on Ebay for good prices. Probably saved $20 on each.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

I'd try to pick one up at rcuniverse.com- on their engine swap forum. This is also a good place to check out the going prices for whatever you want- Paul

Fubar of The HillPe> I purchased both of the Saito .30s NIB (new in box) on Ebay for good prices.

Reply to
Paul Ryan

For some reason, Hobby Town is selling Saito engines in all sizes much lower than what I have found in other LHS or the web.

Reply to
Dvagge

Grab a copy of RCM and start calling ads with 800 numbers.

Cheers -- \__________Lyman Slack_________/ \______AMA6430 IMAA1564___/ \____Flying Gators R/C______/ \__Gainesville FL _________/ Visit my Web Site at:

Lyman Slack