looking for Polar Lights Scooby-Doo Mystery machine kit

Anyone have a snap tite Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine kit # 6815 from Polar Lights? My 5 year old saw it in an old catalog and wants one, unfortunately is discontinued and none on ebay right now. anyone have an extra one packed away that they want to trade or sell for a decent price (remember it's for a

5 year old to build not a collector to keep wrapped up) does not have to be sealed but must have all parts & figures. please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@cox.net if you have one available and let me know price. Thanks, Dave Calhoun (and 5 year old Danny)
Reply to
Dave Calhoun

One here but it's in the UK/Europe so may not be any use to you.

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather