Help finding a Polar Lights kit

Hi Guys, Well I have tried to no avail but I cannot find a Polar Lights Three Stooges Curly to complete my set. So in everyones travels to brick and mortar stores or internet vendors does anyone know where to get one? Surly some store that someone frequents has this knucklehead still on the shelf. All leads appreciated. Thanks, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Hi Max,

I have one in my shop. Give me a call: