Kong Polar Lights Instructions

I got a bag kit from a show and need a copy of the instructions. I got
Kong done but need placement for the things on the base. Thanks for
the help. E-mail would be easiest. my e-mail is
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Dan
In that having been folded into the RC/Ertl group of products they are up for sale along with the rest of the car models and die-casts. I think their production of anything is limited to special runs for Model King and Stevens Intl.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Site Timeline