Accurate Miniatures TBF-1C Instructions needed

Hi there.

I have had this kit for a couple of years or so and have just gopt around to making it when I found that I have mislaid the instructions. I obviously was doing the right thing, for once, in reading them thoroughly before making the kit and not put them back.

If anyone out there has a copy that I could have (maybe they have completed the kit and don't need the instructions any more) or is willing to copy them for me i would be extremely grateful. I am in the Uk and would be pleased to compensate anyone who could help for their time, trouble and costs.

E-mail me directly if you prefer at snipped-for-privacy@bbbweb.com

Thanks for any help you can offer.

regards

David

Reply to
David Pennington

In fcat, I tried and found that the mail got bounced but later I got an e-mail from one of the owners of AM suggesting that I try again. That time it worked and they are sending me one.

Reply to
David Pennington