HELP - Wanted instructions for Classic Airframes 1/48 BP Defiant Mk1

Can anyone help, I've mislaid the instruction sheet for the ltd run kit of the defiant - I have the painting instructions but not the assembly booklet - put it away somewhere and now can't find it.

Can anyone help with a scan/copy? tia

Reply to
AAA

I've got the original issue Defiant. Can scan if you like. Contact me off list at the above address.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Koval

Thanks for any responses - I have now located my scans done a few years ago when helping out another RMSer wanting copies of the same instructions.

Good job I hadn't cleared out my old files.

Reply to
AAA