Polar Lights Model C-57D

Need help.
Am planning to build the Polar Lights C-57 D spaceship from the movie
Forbidden Planet. Unfortunately I can't find the instruction sheet. Called
Ertl, the company that owns the rights to the kit and they were unable to
help.
So,,,,,
Does anyone have the instruction sheet they can copy and send to me.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Stan Parker
Reply to
Stanley Parker
No can do,but a guy at work has one-in the shrink wrap- & i keep telling him it's gonna warp if you dont build it soon!~.
Reply to
teem