Need instruction sheet

Am building a Acadamy/Hasagawa 1/32 scale F-16A, kit # 100 that I've had for about 20 years (has the early Block 10 horizontal stabs). With all the moces, I have lost the instruction sheet and was wondering if any one had the instruction for the kit or any Hasagawa 1/32 F-16 they could copy and send to me. Thanks for the help.

Stan Parker

Reply to
Stanley Parker