's F-16's

I recently purchased Superscale's F-16 sheet of the NM ANG "Taco's".

There is a problem with the sheet I hope someone can help me out with.

The plane on the sheet is 87-310. What block is this plane, a -30 or -40?

The sheet says the plane is 86-0224 a -30 small intake GE engine.

I hope to use the sheet to do a -40 using the 1/32 Academy kit.

Thanks for helping me out

Stan Parker

Reply to
Stanley Parker

Hello.

87-310 is a F-16C Block 30H and is F-16C Block 30C. If you want more info goto
they explain the differance between the blocks. Or goto
for info about how to modify the kits.

regards André

"Stanley Parker" skrev i meddelandet news:Ng38f.183425$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

Reply to