F 16

Has anyone had the kyosho F16 i am lookig for some feedback on it thinking of getting it for new project.
Cheers

I saw one, it didn't seem to have enough power to fly.

I have one that I got used - all banged up & heavy from aborted take-offs and subsequent repairs.
At first, no one thought it could fly...but then we took off the bottom cover in front of the fan and used the recommended 30% nitro fuel. Now that it could gulp some air, it did just fine from a paved runway with about 150 feet and a shallow climb-out.
I bought a new fuse from a Tower "scratch & dent" sale so I can make it look good and get the weight down. Instead of cutting all of the intake holes in the canopy & fuse sides, I'm just leaving the big "cheater hole" open in front of the fan.
Scott Kantrowitz