for F-16 addicts

Hi Troops:

The latest issue of Finescale Modeller was on the shelves of my local shop today and contains the first part of a series article on F-16 colors around the world. First part is aircraft of Arabian peninsula, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates and Oman. Didn't I see a set of decals for basic roundels of different air forces around the world mentioned somewhere??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Bill, Maybe Aztec Models for the decals? I remember seeing them online recently, but don't recall exactly where.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

What a coincidence, Scale Aircraft Modelling, October Issue, Vol 27 Number

8, has as its profiled aircraft the F-16 block 40/50 series which includes details about the various schemes mentioned as well as sudgesting three sites from which to serch for decals.

Alastair Macfarlane

Reply to
Gondor