for F-16 addicts

Hi Troops:
The latest issue of Finescale Modeller was on the shelves of my local
shop today and contains the first part of a series article on F-16
colors around the world. First part is aircraft of Arabian peninsula,
Bahrain, United Arab Emirates and Oman. Didn't I see a set of decals for
basic roundels of different air forces around the world mentioned
somewhere??
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Bill, Maybe Aztec Models for the decals? I remember seeing them online recently, but don't recall exactly where.
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre
What a coincidence, Scale Aircraft Modelling, October Issue, Vol 27 Number 8, has as its profiled aircraft the F-16 block 40/50 series which includes details about the various schemes mentioned as well as sudgesting three sites from which to serch for decals.
Alastair Macfarlane
Reply to
Gondor